- Over 13 years with BAC – including as a parent, coach, Board member and, since 2013, as Rec Soccer Commissioner.
- Four children who played BAC sports (boys and girls ages 8 to 18). Two currently playing Rec soccer; two that played Rec/Travel/high school. One also graduated thru BAC/high school field hockey. Delacruzes have also participated in BAC lacrosse and other sports with different clubs (football, basketball, baseball, wrestling) as team players, parents, coaches and managers.
- A lifelong Virginian, including elementary through high school in Fairfax County, college at JMU, and law school at UVA.
- On professional level, heavily engaged with issues and operations affecting non-profit associations. For over 15 years, principle occupation has been serving as legal counsel for non-profit associations and foundations.
- I am running for re-election to the Board for a second consecutive term. I have been involved with Burke Athletic Club since 2009, enrolling my oldest daughter in their inaugural Fall Lacrosse clinic. I caught the BAC "bug" and became more and more involved in their programs, and progressed from sideline parent, to volunteer, assistant coach, head coach, and am now serving as a commissioner for the growing Girls Lacrosse Program. I have witnessed first-hand the positive benefits to the participants, parents and community in the programming that BAC puts on in all of their programs and want to continue to support BAC at this level for another term. I am a 20-year resident of Burke and look forward to many more years in this wonderful community, and appreciate the opportunity BAC members have given me to participate on the BAC Board.