The Burke Athletic Club Adult Soccer League was established to bring adult soccer players and their families to the soccer field and create a fun family environment. It is the responsibility of each participant in the league to be example to the club’s families, coaches and young soccer players. Each team manager and player must read and understand the following code of conduct.
Burke Athletic Club Adult Soccer League Code of Conduct
1) To respect all game officials, opponent players, teammates and fans at all times before, during or after a match, even at later times away from the field of play.
2) Read and understand the FIFA’s code of conduct – the ten golden rules.
3) Teams are responsible for the conduct of their fans. The game official or a BAC representative has the authority to remove a fan from the facility.
4) Any verbal statement and or physical violence to game officials, teammates, opponent players or fans will result in a disciplinary action against the parties involved and could result in banning the entire team from continuing the league. The BAC representative has the authority to remove a player or an entire team from the facility.
5) Any team protesting or threatening to withdraw from the competition will be banned from participating from future BAC leagues.
6) Team managers, players and their fans are responsible for the proper treatment of the facility.
7) Team managers and players are responsible to properly set up and take down the fields. This includes setting up and securing goals, corner flags, etc. as well as taking these and other items down after the games.
8) IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL TEAMS TO COLLECT AND RETURN THE OFFICIAL BALLS OF THE GAME.
9) The costs to replace the damaged equipment will be passed on to the teams.
10) AT NO TIME A GUEST PLAYER IS ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THE FIELD. A PLAYER MUST BE REGISTERED WITH BAC TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LEAGUE. NO EXCEPTIONS.