Game Day Guidelines
These guidelines are in place to minimize risk to your players and your families. We thank you for your cooperation. Referees and BAC staff may delay the start of games, perform game stoppages, or end games early if spectators, coaches and players do not abide by protocols and respond positively to reminders and warnings. Offending teams are subject to match forfeiture.
All players, coaches and staff members must perform a temperature check and conduct a health screening prior to attending any BAC hosted games, related events, or activities. The temperature check and health screening can be performed by parents of minors and may be reinforced by a coach or staff member to look for signs of infection.
1. Temperature Check – all players, staff or family members with a temperature of
100.4 or greater are prohibited from attending any event.
2. Health Screening – The following are to be asked by a parent of a minor prior to attending any BAC activities or events:
a. Is your current temperature 100.4F or greater?
b. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last fourteen (14) days?
c. Have you exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last fourteen (14) days?
d. Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) of anyone that has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19 in the last fourteen (14) days?
***If the answer to any of the above questions is “yes,” you are not allowed to attend any BAC event.
· Players are required to wear masks to the fields and to wear masks on the substitutes bench. Players are not required to wear masks while warming-up or preparing to enter the field
· Coaches are required to wear masks to the fields and in the bench area, but can remove masks to give instruction while following social distance guidelines with players on the bench.
· Spectators (limit to two per player) are required to wear facemasks and must follow social distancing guidelines.
· Referees and Team Officials are required to wear facemasks when not actually refereeing games.
· Parents, Players and Team Officials are asked to social distance themselves on the sidelines and entering/exiting the field locations. Players will refrain from handshakes, hugging or any other celebratory contact.
· No congregating in the parking lot. Spectators are asked not to gather on the fields until 10 minutes prior to game time.
· Teams can congregate at designated warm-up areas and must not enter the field until previous teams have left. Exiting teams must leave the field area promptly at the conclusion of the game.
· Game Balls should be cleaned appropriately before each game and at halftime of each game by either the referees or home team.
· Hand sanitizer should be used by all players, coaches when appropriate during game play
· Player bags must be spaced out six feet on the sidelines