Cost: Recreation (U4-U12) and SFL (U13 and above)
- May 15-June 15 - Early Bird - $105
- June 16- July 31 - On-Time - $115
- Aug. 1 - 15 - Late - $140
- Aug. 16- Sept 15 - Very Late - $190
Additional Individual Costs:
- BAC Uniform Kit - one time purchase, until they need the next size. The kit can be purchased at Burke Sporting Goods for $49.90. The kit includes 2 jerseys, 2 pairs of socks and a pair of shorts.
- Shin Guards
- Practices - Week of Aug. 28
- Games are scheduled for Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4
- Picture day Oct. 21, 2017
Locations: Practices and games are held at local school and park authority fields.
BAC’s Recreational program consists of co-ed, boys and girls youth leagues which are organized by age group (U04, U05, etc.) The Rec Program has two seasons per year, Fall and Spring. Players register by submitting an on-line completed registration form with proper fees.
BAC’s U13 through U19 play in the Suburban Friendship League (SFL) which is part of the Rec program. By competing against other local clubs in the older age groups, the increased pool of teams allows for a more competitive schedule. SFL handles the scheduling. BAC handles roster/player issues, coaches, and fees.
All-star teams are also formed from the players in the Rec Program and compete in local tournaments. For information about the BAC Rec Program, please email the Rec Commissioner.
For a list of contacts on specific issues, please visit the BAC Contacts page.
Burke Athletic Club is committed to educating its coaches, volunteers, parents and players on the nature and risk of concussions, criteria for removal and return to play and risks of not reporting the injury and continuing to play. BAC has adopted the following concussion education requirements for all its coaches, volunteers, parents and players.
COACHES & VOLUNTEERS: Every coach and volunteer will complete the CDC Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports online training. Upon completion, the certificate will be submitted to the club.
PARENTS & PLAYERS: The club will provide each parent and player a Parent & Athlete Concussion Information Sheet. Parents and players will be required to sign the second page, acknowledging receipt of such information. These forms will be submitted to the club.