Register to Become a Ref
First you will have to register as a referee on the USSF soccer page: instructions for this will be posted on the state referee page on AUGUST 3
Registration for the class is done on the State web page: www.vadcsoccerref.com
Before starting the registration process click on class listings
Here you will find all the classes listed: at the top of the page is a search bar: type of class, dates , open classes
TO VIEW all information about a class: do a search, you will get a list of potential classes : click on the class name in blue
To be certified as a USSF and Metro DC-Virginia State Referee Program referee you must complete all of the following five steps:
1. Register as a referee at USSF https://www.ussoccer.info/Login.aspx
a. Returning referees use the login and ID that is printed on the form to which your referee registration card was attached.
b. New referees select “New user? SIGN UP”
c. Follow the directions on the website.
d. PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE AND BRING THE PRINTED PAGE TO CLASS.
NOTE: If you have lost you login ID or password use the “forgot password?” at https://www.ussoccer.info/Login.aspx
2. Pay Registration Fee, which for Referee Grade 8, 9 or 12 is $65.00. You must pay by credit card while registering at US Soccer. If you cannot pay by credit card please contact the instructor of the class that you wish to attend.
NOTE: Before the next step you must wait 24 hours while the databases are updated.
3. Sign up for class at the MDCVSRP website.https://www.youthleaguesusa.com/mdcva/2009/Profile.html
a. Returning referees login using the same login ID and password as you used in step one.
b. New referees use the login assigned to you at the USSF site.
c. Open your profile and select a class.
d. PRINT OUT CLASS CONFIRMATION PAGE AND BRING THE PRINTED PAGE TO CLASS.
4. Attend the entire class that you sign up for in step 3.
5. Take and pass the appropriate referee test as part of the referee class.
NOTE: Referee Grades 7 through 1 have additional steps to complete their registration process. They still need to submit a completed ’Senior Referee Certification Checklist’ to the State Office when all requirements for grade maintenance or upgrade have been met."