REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
BAC Soccer is excited to offer multiple opportunities for players of all ages to continue training this winter in a safe, outdoor environment!
WInter Soccer Fun - Rev up your Saturdays with some outside soccer fun this winter.
- Saturdays Jan 9 – March 6 (Except holiday weekends MLK & Presidents Day)
- 1 Hr 15 Minute sessions ( 20 minutes of low contact high energy warmup & Skills followed 50 minutes small sided games every session.)
- Using US Youth Soccer and Street Soccer Methodology your player will have fun while learning the game. Across the 8 sessions experience a build up of game principles and technical development opportunities while having fun on the pitch.
- Player bubbles and cohorts will be by age group and managed using lessons learned from BAC’s successful risk management this fall.
- Sessions starts will be between 10 AM and 2 PM depending on number of registrants.
- Location - Patriot Park
- Cost - $65
- Cost is $65/player
- Sessions: 5-6pm and 6:15-7:15pm at Patriot Park
- Dates: December 7, 14 January 11, 18, 25 February 1, 8, 15, 22 (snow makeup)
- Cost is $65/player. Registration for REC players required
- Sessions: u9-u11: 5-6pm, u12-u14: 6-7pm, u15+: 7-8pm
- Dates: December 2, 9, 16 January 13, 20, 27 February 3, 10, 17, 24 (snow make up date
- Cost is $150/player
- Sessions: Fridays at Patriot Park 5-6:15pm
- Dates: November 13, 20 December 4, 18 January 8, 15, 22, 29 February 5, 12, 19, 26 (snow makeup date)