BAC Soccer is excited to offer multiple opportunities for players of all ages to continue training this winter in a safe, outdoor environment!
WInter Soccer Fun - Rev up your Saturdays with some outside soccer fun this winter.
- Saturdays Jan 9 – March 6 (Except holiday weekends MLK & Presidents Day)
- 1 Hr 15 Minute sessions ( 20 minutes of low contact high energy warmup & Skills followed 50 minutes small sided games every session.)
- Using US Youth Soccer and Street Soccer Methodology your player will have fun while learning the game. Across the 8 sessions experience a build up of game principles and technical development opportunities while having fun on the pitch.
- Player bubbles and cohorts will be by age group and managed using lessons learned from BAC’s successful risk management this fall.
- Sessions starts will be between 10 AM and 2 PM depending on number of registrants.
- Location - Patriot Park
- Cost - $65
U7-8 Player Development Program Winter Clinics Mondays at Patriot Park - open to all REC u7/8 players. Skill sessions to include - ball mastery, 1v2, 2v2 defense/attack, 1st touch, dribble-passing-finishing, small sided gameU
- Cost is $65/player
- Sessions: 5-6pm and 6:15-7:15pm at Patriot Park
- Dates: December 7, 14 January 11, 18, 25 February 1, 8, 15, 22 (snow makeup)
Winter Wednesdays at Patriot Park for BAC Soccer Program - an opportunity for interested Rec/Travel players to work together in a winter training program designed with 30 minute circuit training and then ending with small sided games at each session. Travel players do not have to register. This is part of thier current fees.
- Cost is $65/player. Registration for REC players required
- Sessions: u9-u11: 5-6pm, u12-u14: 6-7pm, u15+: 7-8pm
- Dates: December 2, 9, 16 January 13, 20, 27 February 3, 10, 17, 24 (snow make up date
If you have any questions, please ask: Ellen Kiely BAC Travel Commissioner/Administrator vak
email@example.com Dave Kerr BAC Director of Coaching Travel Soccer firstname.lastname@example.org or Carol Coulter BAC President burkeathletic1@ gmail.com
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED**
Socially Distant Training for BAC Soccer families not interested in return to play completely - we are continuing our successful socially distant Friday night training sessions at Patriot Park from this fall season into the winter. This program is designed to limit contact between players and focus on footskills training and fitness.
- Cost is $150/player
- Sessions: Fridays at Patriot Park 5-6:15pm
- Dates: November 13, 20 December 4, 18 January 8, 15, 22, 29 February 5, 12, 19, 26 (snow makeup date)
To register CLICK HERE