Refund Requests must be made in writing, via US Postal Service or by email to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the first game.
Refunds for Rec Soccer, Adult Soccer, Field Hockey and LAX will be issued as followed:
- Waitlisted players that cannot be placed on a team will receive a full refund.
- Early and on-time players that request to drop at least 2 weeks prior to the first game or session will be charged a $25 fee to cover overhead and administrative fees.
- Late registrants requesting a refund 2 weeks prior to the first game or session, will receive amount paid less the late fee and the $25 fee to cover overhead and administrative fees.
- Administrative fees, donations, and late fees are not refundable.
- Refund requests not made at least 2 weeks prior to the first scheduled game or session will not be honored.
Refunds for Travel Soccer:
- All players must be registered before they can be placed on a travel roster.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration.
- Players that that have relocated or have suffered a serious injury may request a prorated refund .
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your request.